Actually, I do not like getting body-piercings. So, I think young people should not get body-piercings. This is because if people want to get body-piercings, they have to scratch their body. It is not a good thing for them.
I don't want to pierce to my body because it is painful, but I can understand people who have body piercing. First, this is their personality. Second, body piercing is a popular style for young people in Calgary. Finally, they do it for their beauty. they think it is beautiful, so I think body piercing depends on their personality.
I agree with Lisa, body piercing just people's personakity. In canada, body piercing I think it doesn't matter, but in some country many people doesn't like do this. Even though some youny people they don't care about this, but in old people's opinion, they still care about this. It contacts different country's culture, tradition and so on. Canada is a freedom country. What ever you wear if you like.
I sometimes thought about having body-piercing. I already have 5 ear-piercing and I still want to body-piercing like eye-brows piercing. Almost Korea people has bad opinion about body-piercing. If someone has body-piercing, maybe all eyes are turning on someone and someone can`t any social activity. That`s why I can`t try body-piercing but I think body-piercing is expression of individuality. Body-piercing is not different with clothes and accessaries or jewelries. I think, body-piercing is for better or worse this problem is just a difference in values. -Christine
this is Rie I agree that young people are getting boday-piercings.Actually,I got some body-piecings when i was a student. I think the body-piercings are the style of expressing myself. But there are a lot of risks involved to get body-piercings.they should be responsible for their actions.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThis is Chika.
Actually, I do not like getting body-piercings. So, I think young people should not get body-piercings. This is because if people want to get body-piercings, they have to scratch their body. It is not a good thing for them.
I don't want to pierce to my body because it is painful, but I can understand people who have body piercing. First, this is their personality. Second, body piercing is a popular style for young people in Calgary. Finally, they do it for their beauty. they think it is beautiful, so I think body piercing depends on their personality.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Lisa, body piercing just people's personakity. In canada, body piercing I think it doesn't matter, but in some country many people doesn't like do this. Even though some youny people they don't care about this, but in old people's opinion, they still care about this. It contacts different country's culture, tradition and so on. Canada is a freedom country. What ever you wear if you like.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm vivian.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes thought about having body-piercing. I already have 5 ear-piercing and I still want to body-piercing like eye-brows piercing. Almost Korea people has bad opinion about body-piercing. If someone has body-piercing, maybe all eyes are turning on someone and someone can`t any social activity. That`s why I can`t try body-piercing but I think body-piercing is expression of individuality. Body-piercing is not different with clothes and accessaries or jewelries. I think, body-piercing is for better or worse this problem is just a difference in values. -Christine
ReplyDeleteToday body piercing is becoming something of a
ReplyDeletestatus symbol in contemporary style. I think
generally ear-rings are used but then body pier
-ching expect for ear depends on what your
personal thought and style quotient is.
New style like lip piercing is good only one of
the coolest expression in fashion at this moment
in time. However, it might be quite painful
becuase using body for piercing.
Anyway, body piercing is the amazing art. It
could define one's personality in an impressive
manner. - seong yun-
Hi, I am Suhan.
ReplyDeleteI think it's not good.
because In korea, old people can't understand about that.Also I think it's not good for your health. If I have a son, i can't allow body piercing.
this is Rie
ReplyDeleteI agree that young people are getting boday-piercings.Actually,I got some body-piecings when i was a student. I think the body-piercings are the style of expressing myself. But there are a lot of risks involved to get body-piercings.they should be responsible for their actions.