I usually go to library to study English about 2~3 hours or study at home same time. And when I have freetime, I usually watch the friends(soap drama). I horribly like to work out to refresh my mind and body. It really helps studying too. Sometimes, it makes me tired though. However, I love it.
And, while I am in my house with aunt's family, I usually say Korean a little to forget Korean. And I don't like to use a Korean - English dictionary. I love to use an English - English dictionary.
Last one is listening pop songs every day and I sing pop songs to fix my pronunciation. I can't improve intonation though. But, I hope my all of abilities, knowledge will elevate as soon as possible.
Anyway, I think review is the most important thing that I have done. As long as I am in Calgary, I will do those things every day.
I've tried to post a comment two times, but I couldn't ! Anyway, I can post now^^
I usually study two or three hours after school at home or at a library. And I horribly love to work out to refresh my mind and body to concentrate on my things. Sometimes, I'm tired though. However, I really like it.
Next, When I have free time, I usually watch some videos like friends to improve my listening and pronunciation. It's really fun. But, I need English subtitles when I am confused or am not catch.
Also, I usually use an English-English dictionary instead of a Korean-English dictionary. Because, there are some different meaning.
The last one is terribly important that should be review! If I don't review that I've learned, I could be forget as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading my comment. And Have a awesome stampede weekend guys and Gerry.
I am suhan. I try to speak english with my brother not speak koeran. And I study english word and watch ameriacan movie eveyday. And I will make canadian friends.
Christine YEUM - I use Internet website like Youtube or Facebook. Learning a new language is good for me, but sometimes make me boring like dictionary. When I using the Internet I never felt burden. I do feel interested in studying natural:)
I've tried to post a comment two times, but I couldn't ! Anyway, I can post now^^
I usually study two or three hours after school at home or at a library. And I horribly love to work out to refresh my mind and body to concentrate on my things. Sometimes, I'm tired though. However, I really like it.
Next, When I have free time, I usually watch some videos like friends to improve my listening and pronunciation. It's really fun. But, I need English subtitles when I am confused or am not catch.
Also, I usually use an English-English dictionary instead of a Korean-English dictionary. Because, there are some different meaning.
The last one is terribly important that should be review! If I don't review that I've learned, I could be forget as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading my comment. And Have a awesome stampede weekend guys and Gerry.
I'm so sorry that I replay this bolg so late. In my opinion, the best way to improve our English is more talk to canadian. That's really a good way that I think. Also, we should more read the newspaper or novel and watch English movie. If we keep going these, our English will improve in a short time.
Good night?
ReplyDeleteI'm Soon Ki.
I usually go to library to study English about 2~3 hours or study at home same time.
And when I have freetime, I usually watch the friends(soap drama).
I horribly like to work out to refresh my mind and body.
It really helps studying too.
Sometimes, it makes me tired though.
However, I love it.
And, while I am in my house with aunt's family,
I usually say Korean a little to forget Korean.
And I don't like to use a Korean - English dictionary. I love to use an English - English dictionary.
Last one is listening pop songs every day and I sing pop songs to fix my pronunciation.
I can't improve intonation though.
But, I hope my all of abilities, knowledge will elevate as soon as possible.
Anyway, I think review is the most important thing that I have done.
As long as I am in Calgary, I will do those things every day.
See you tomorrow guys and dear Gerry.
Hello?
ReplyDeleteI'm Soon Ki
I've tried to post a comment two times, but I couldn't ! Anyway, I can post now^^
I usually study two or three hours after school
at home or at a library.
And I horribly love to work out to refresh my mind and body to concentrate on my things.
Sometimes, I'm tired though.
However, I really like it.
Next, When I have free time, I usually watch some videos like friends to improve my listening and pronunciation.
It's really fun.
But, I need English subtitles when I am confused or am not catch.
Also, I usually use an English-English dictionary instead of a Korean-English dictionary. Because, there are some different meaning.
The last one is terribly important that should be review! If I don't review that I've learned, I could be forget as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading my comment.
And Have a awesome stampede weekend guys and Gerry.
I usually watch the Life English in Korea English program. Also I go to the KCC on Tuesdays. KCC is exchange language group of Korea and Canada.
ReplyDeleteI usually watch the Life English in Korea English program. Also I go to the KCC on Tuesdays. KCC is exchange language group of Korea and Canada.
ReplyDeleteI am suhan.
ReplyDeleteI try to speak english with my brother not speak koeran.
And I study english word and watch ameriacan movie eveyday.
And I will make canadian friends.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThis is Chika.
I really want to improve my English. So, I usually talk with my roommate in English, watch TV and study English grammer.
I watch English program on TV and speak with homestay mam everyday outside of class to improve my English.
ReplyDeleteChristine YEUM - I use Internet website like Youtube or Facebook. Learning a new language is good for me, but sometimes make me boring like dictionary. When I using the Internet I never felt burden. I do feel interested in studying natural:)
ReplyDeleteHello?
ReplyDeleteI'm Soonki
I've tried to post a comment two times, but I couldn't ! Anyway, I can post now^^
I usually study two or three hours after school
at home or at a library.
And I horribly love to work out to refresh my mind and body to concentrate on my things.
Sometimes, I'm tired though.
However, I really like it.
Next, When I have free time, I usually watch some videos like friends to improve my listening and pronunciation.
It's really fun.
But, I need English subtitles when I am confused or am not catch.
Also, I usually use an English-English dictionary instead of a Korean-English dictionary. Because, there are some different meaning.
The last one is terribly important that should be review! If I don't review that I've learned, I could be forget as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading my comment.
And Have a awesome stampede weekend guys and Gerry.
I try to study english at library in order to
ReplyDeleteimprove my english skill until my dinner time.
Another way is that I try to only speak english
after school but it is not easy to say in
english with my korean friends. We want to get
interesting happening that need to speak in
Korean than speaking english. however, there are
many thing we feel intereted in by speaking in
speaking in english. nowadays, i've tired to
find out something with say in english.
i believe that i obviously figure it out.
.......
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that I replay this bolg so late. In my opinion, the best way to improve our English is more talk to canadian. That's really a good way that I think. Also, we should more read the newspaper or novel and watch English movie. If we keep going these, our English will improve in a short time.
ReplyDelete