Most of you are in Canada away from your family and friends for the first time . How have you changed being on your own ? Are you a different person than when you first arrived ? Explain
Hi! I'm vivi. I'm so miss my family and friends. I call my parents at least fours a week. When I first arrived here, I was very upset that I can't do anything because of language. For example, when I want to buy some fruit in the supermarket, Idon't have courage to buy. I always image I can't do that. Eventhought I want to go outside alone, I will lost. I hate myself why I didn't learn more English in China. Now, I won't scare that because I know if I want to learn English better, first point should be courage, I must to believe myself, so I think my best thing that I was change should be my thinking.
I do not miss my family and friends. This is because if I miss them, I am able to contact easily. For example, I can send emails, talk with them on the internet and so on. However, I understood that my family and friends are very important for me.
I always had a lot of thought too much for living in Canada. A lot of thinking made me got tired and serious. But I can’t stop thinking. Almost 2 years ago, my best friend invited me in Calgary. But I hurt my mind when I was living together with my friend then I had to leave her. At that time, I couldn’t speak English very well so I looked for who help me. Because I couldn’t anything without anyone but each time I always hurt from another person. From that on, I believe nobody anymore, I never opened my mind and then I grew strong. I miss everything about my home and sometimes I felt very lonely so I couldn’t control myself but I don’t want to go back to Korea because I have plan and goal. I always think the one who can comfort me is oneself. Finally, the reason I live here because I believe in myself. - christine
I'm missing my family and friends, but I don't usually want to contact them. When I arrived in Calgary, my feeling was afraid about foreigners because I was not good at English. Now, I can speak English and I can understand Canada's culture. For Example, I can try to conversation with my foreigner friends and stranger person. My English skills are still less but I think I'm improving my English skills. Also, I think I have a good opportunity I chose to come here.
Hi, I am suhan First I arrived in Canada,I miss my parents and friends so much. But I endured beacause I want to show them my successful life. It makes me study harder and cheer up. So these days I am so happy
I have been in calgary for 4months. now, I'm dying to miss my family and my friends. I'm always thinking about that these day.. It's my first change and last change. because I think I haven't changed anything yet except that emotion. Maybe In the future, I'm going to change others somethings but I won't try to change somethings. I'll just enjoy calgary's life.
My first draft is gone... Anyway I need to restart again. This is my little opinion. I think whether we are lain in some situation now, those are our decision from ourselves.
So, I mean I could miss my friends, family, and my normal life, but this is also my decision. This is taken place according to my decision. Therefore, I can handle it.
I'm enjoying this life and I hope this hope will last until I go back to Korea.
I hope Jason will visit Korea to meet SoonKi someday.
I'm Jason I think I'm missing my parents and many old friend sometimes.When I came to Canada I felt lonely.Becouse I like took many interest things with my friend.But in Canada I can't speak this with my aunt and uncle.Now,I should study English.My English is not good but I can work hard.And I can adapt this environment.So,I should find a good job in Canada.Maybe the life is lonely but I can adapt it.Becouse I want develop in this country.
I miss my fmaily and my friend. They always helped me.Everyday I felt happy in Japan.But when I arrived here,I did't have acquaintance except my cousin.So I couldn't show myself. I felt everyday sad. But I have friends in Canada now. i can show myself for friends.So I feel better than before. Rie
I have changed quite a bit since I first arrived in Calgary. Actually I'am crazy about meeting my friends and my family. I know that the time might as well solve me with my problem and concerns while studying and living abroad there. Anyway I might be having a great time studying abroad, making friends i've never seen again and experiencing everything in my life. The best change is it makes me to think something it's easy for me to get motivated when focused too much on the big goal.
Hi! I'm vivi. I'm so miss my family and friends. I call my parents at least fours a week. When I first arrived here, I was very upset that I can't do anything because of language. For example, when I want to buy some fruit in the supermarket, Idon't have courage to buy. I always image I can't do that. Eventhought I want to go outside alone, I will lost. I hate myself why I didn't learn more English in China. Now, I won't scare that because I know if I want to learn English better, first point should be courage, I must to believe myself, so I think my best thing that I was change should be my thinking.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThis is Chika.
I do not miss my family and friends. This is because if I miss them, I am able to contact easily. For example, I can send emails, talk with them on the internet and so on. However, I understood that my family and friends are very important for me.
I always had a lot of thought too much for living in Canada. A lot of thinking made me got tired and serious. But I can’t stop thinking. Almost 2 years ago, my best friend invited me in Calgary. But I hurt my mind when I was living together with my friend then I had to leave her. At that time, I couldn’t speak English very well so I looked for who help me. Because I couldn’t anything without anyone but each time I always hurt from another person. From that on, I believe nobody anymore, I never opened my mind and then I grew strong. I miss everything about my home and sometimes I felt very lonely so I couldn’t control myself but I don’t want to go back to Korea because I have plan and goal. I always think the one who can comfort me is oneself. Finally, the reason I live here because I believe in myself. - christine
ReplyDeleteHello.
ReplyDeleteI'm missing my family and friends, but I don't usually want to contact them. When I arrived in Calgary, my feeling was afraid about foreigners because I was not good at English. Now, I can speak English and I can understand Canada's culture. For Example, I can try to conversation with my foreigner friends and stranger person. My English skills are still less but I think I'm improving my English skills. Also, I think I have a good opportunity I chose to come here.
Hi, I am suhan
ReplyDeleteFirst I arrived in Canada,I miss my parents and friends so much.
But I endured beacause I want to show them my successful life.
It makes me study harder and cheer up.
So these days I am so happy
Hi~ this is Jin
ReplyDeleteI have been in calgary for 4months. now, I'm dying to miss my family and my friends. I'm always thinking about that these day.. It's my first change and last change. because I think I haven't changed anything yet except that emotion. Maybe In the future, I'm going to change others somethings but I won't try to change somethings. I'll just enjoy calgary's life.
Hello. I'm SoonKi
ReplyDeleteMy first draft is gone...
Anyway I need to restart again.
This is my little opinion.
I think whether we are lain in some situation now, those are our decision from ourselves.
So, I mean I could miss my friends, family, and my normal life, but this is also my decision.
This is taken place according to my decision.
Therefore, I can handle it.
I'm enjoying this life and I hope this hope will last until I go back to Korea.
I hope Jason will visit Korea to meet SoonKi someday.
I'm Jason
ReplyDeleteI think I'm missing my parents and many old friend sometimes.When I came to Canada I felt lonely.Becouse I like took many interest things with my friend.But in Canada I can't speak this with my aunt and uncle.Now,I should study English.My English is not good but I
can work hard.And I can adapt this environment.So,I should find a good job in Canada.Maybe the life is lonely but I can adapt it.Becouse I want develop in this country.
I miss my fmaily and my friend. They always helped me.Everyday I felt happy in Japan.But when I arrived here,I did't have acquaintance except my cousin.So I couldn't show myself. I felt everyday sad. But I have friends in Canada now. i can show myself for friends.So I feel better than before. Rie
ReplyDeletehi I'am Seongyun.
ReplyDeleteI have changed quite a bit since I first arrived in Calgary. Actually I'am crazy about meeting my friends and my family. I know that the time might as well solve me with my problem and concerns while studying and living abroad there.
Anyway I might be having a great time studying abroad, making friends i've never seen again and experiencing everything in my life. The best change is it makes me to think something it's easy for me to get motivated when focused too much on the big goal.